Production 3- Interviewing

 I have met up with my friend who plays basketball and asked them some questions that I can include in my feature article. I asked them questions about playing basketball as a women and if there have been any unusual struggles. My friend Kenzie plays basketball and over break I met up with her to take some pictures of her in action. I asked her questions including "What is it like being a young female athlete?" and "What has been a motivation factor in your journey as an athlete?" I recorded her answers and I am going to include them in my feature article. Kenzie put on her basketball uniform so I could take some pictures of what she does. I took some action pictures and some still pictures to showcase throughout my magazine, including some simple pictures of the basketball and hoop so I can make my magazine very fun and interesting. I learned through this experience how to work professionally with someone and how I can use a camera and be creative by taking action shots. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Production 1- Rearranging