Preliminary Layout
Preliminary Layout
Magazine
Masthead: Female Strong, this represents clearly what message we are trying to get across and who our audience is just bases on the title of our magazine.
Cover:
- Main image: Collage of female athletes, creative and interestingly placed
- Font: Big, bold, black, Bakersfield old face
- Selling line: Actions Speak Louder than Gender
Feature Article:
- Title: Ms. Air Jordan
- Content: Best female basketball athletes and I will put 3 or so with pictures and facts about them. I will include what made them the best, what teams they are on, new news, interesting things and inspirational things that they have said or done that make them the best. I think I will also include text facts in shapes of a basketball throughout the magazine.
- Image ideas: Female basketball players in action, pictures of the hoop, pictures of the basketball
Content Page:
- Styling: small, bold, black, Berlin Sans FB, picture of basketball, “content page” written at top
- Title ideas: pre pro, pregame routine, practice makes perfect
Comments
Post a Comment