Peer Review
This week we presented our magazine. We got a bunch of positive and negative feedback from the class. Our magazines were different colors which wasn't on purpose but some of the people in the class said that they liked the two different colors because it made our specific issues different. I had a big "17" on my front cover that represented my athletes number but it was bigger than the rest of the text, so some feedback I received was to make my title and selling line the biggest text on the front cover. Also, my articles on the front cover were in white text and one person said that was difficult to see so I will change those words to black or a darker color to make it more easy to the eye. On my content page, my peers said that maybe if I made a picture as the full background than it would look more appealing than just a picture in the corner. On my feature article, if I made it longer than I think it would fit the criteria more. I think some of my group knew what was expected, we just have to make the details more similar so that it looks more like a group magazine, like font and word choice and color. We have a little ways to go before we submit it to Cambridge but I think we are on the right track.
Comments
Post a Comment